Wednesday 21 September 2011

A List of Planned Mods

A while ago I posted a drawing of how I like my GT500 to look. Here's a list of the modifications that I have in mind. Most of them are in the drawing. Some of them I forgot while making it...
It is important to me that the bike is ridable all the way through the process so this will take some time. A very limited budget doesn't help and neither does my lack of skills and disposable time. Any way; I guess that in a few years time it will be done. Or I will have changed the route completely.


Chassis and appearance:
New skinny seat
Footpegs moved back a bit and controls shortened
Natural GT grips
Rear mudguard replaced with clear pvc sheet
Front mudguard trimmed
Painted panels on the tank

Electrical and lights:
Small tail light
Lowered head light
Smaller indicators
Battery etc. relocated
Speedo relocated to the tank

Engine
K&N filters
Expansion chambers
New oil tank

Wheels
Hubs and spokes painted black


Artist's conception of a custom Suzuki GT500

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...