Wednesday 11 April 2012

Finished Taillight

Remember this one?

Original 1964-67 VW Bug Hella turn signal

It's finally done and mounted and it looks one hell of a lot better than stock! I made the bracket/socket holder from some scrap aluminiium I had lying around and I made a template to get the mounting holes in the mudguard just right.
I still have to cut the mudguard and ditch the crusty seat. And yes, that is a flywheel lying on the ground but that's back in after a coil change.
I also lowered the front light and gauge cluster. A small mod with a huge effect. I like that it has a stock vibe but just looks better.

New lights all around

Everything has been wired in after this photo was taken.

Lower head light looks a lot faster.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...