Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Finished Taillight

Remember this one?

Original 1964-67 VW Bug Hella turn signal

It's finally done and mounted and it looks one hell of a lot better than stock! I made the bracket/socket holder from some scrap aluminiium I had lying around and I made a template to get the mounting holes in the mudguard just right.
I still have to cut the mudguard and ditch the crusty seat. And yes, that is a flywheel lying on the ground but that's back in after a coil change.
I also lowered the front light and gauge cluster. A small mod with a huge effect. I like that it has a stock vibe but just looks better.

New lights all around

Everything has been wired in after this photo was taken.

Lower head light looks a lot faster.



1 comment:

  1. Our high quality Wireless Tow Lights is
    very affordable, cheap and easy to install.also you can find here
    Battery powered tow lights.wireless tow lights
    wireless trailer lights
    Wireless signal lights
    tail light system
    signal lights
    Tail lights
    tow
    lights

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...