Sunday 11 March 2012

Geely Desert Sled

First local ride of 2012, yeah!
Whenever I take photos for my blog a write a note for the owner in case they should have something against me posting their ride. Or if they have a special story to tell. Shortly after I photographed this bike, I found at my school, I got a text from Esben who owns it. He told me how it was put together extremely fast and on a very thight budget one summer. The extremely low key build doesn't keep it from being a great tourer though and Esben has taken it as far as Bosnia. The touring kit consists of a front mudguard and a bicycle computer. Crazy.
Also, check out the really nice Biemmezeta in the background. Very nice patinaed cromovelato finish.

Geely 150 custom desert sled

Geely 150 custom desert sled

Geely 150 custom desert sled

Geely 150 custom desert sled

Geely 150 custom desert sled

Open intake on an offroader is a bit radical in my opinion.

Who needs a horn when your bike is loud as hell?

Geely 150 custom desert sled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...